December 9, 2014
In 2013 Splatter* collaborated with Carlsberg’s Tuborg brand to launch the Tuborg Music Truck Tour,
• Over a 5 month period, 160 events across 51 developing cities were executed,
• With 3 convertible tour buses staging events simultaneously in different cities.
• Average of 1500 participated in each city, and a total audience of approximately 240,000
Following the success of this first year, the campaign extended to 2014.
Reinforce the impression the brand had made in 2013, in reaching out to China’s 2nd and 3rd tier city beer market, and positioning itself as the choice for cool and young adults.
• Bring high-energy pop-up events to key cities along the Tuborg distribution network
• Provide something for all in the community, and cause a palpable buzz in each city.
• Partner with key music festivals in the area – Strawberry and Greenfest – to build Tuborg branded mini warm-up festivals in satellite towns.
• Highlight areas for Tuborg beer tasting, games, and contests that include music festival ticket prizes.
Strawberry pop-up events:
• 3 regions, 3 cities, 5 spots
• Impressions: 520,000
• Participants: 22,000
Greenfest pop-up events:
• 3 regions, 5 cities, 10 spots
• Impressions: 600,000
• Participants: 14,000
*Source : A campaign by Splatter www.spla-t.com