● Candy Crush now available on Tencent’s WeChat
● Theaters in China Screen … Text Messages for the first time
● Youku Tudou is looking into developing technology that can recognize clothing, furniture… in a video, deliver pop-up ads with links to buy on an Alibaba store
● Japanese retailer MUJI launched its e-commerce channel on Tmall.com
● Sinopec partners with online retailer Yihaodian to expand its online-to-offline (O2O) business in 30,000 gas stations across China
● Youku Tudou will launch its new film studio, Heyi Film Inc and produce 8 big-screen films, 9 online films every year. It also plans to first make 5 of its originally produced online shows into big-screen films
● Weibo launched We Media for verified individual accounts whose monthly posts have +1,5million monthly views and below 5 million fans
● BONUS: “Chinese Dreamers”. A 21′ movie on Youth Struggle in today’s China: “If you don’t fit in you get eliminated. It’s like a war”.